If you have been receiving an "Expired Demo" message after the initial install of your demo program, please run the appropriate "set-up" file found in article #507 (http://update.carlsonsw.com/kbase_main.php?action=display_topic&topic_id=507)
Please follow these instructions ONLY if one the following cases applies to you:
In order to request a cleaning license, please follow thse steps:
- Expired trial: You had a demo copy of Carlson software longer than 120 days and even after running "Extend Demo" software reports expired trial.
- Time tampering: If you are getting a clock tampering message and your software is disabled
- Commuter License problems: Either checked out license did not appear on client machine or it did not return to server
- Download attached LSClean.zip.
- One of the files is regclient.exe. Execute this program on the WORKSTATION having the problem or in case of commuter license not returning to server - on SERVER computer.
If you are running the cleaning license on the server you will need to stop the Sentinel RMS service in order for it to be cleaned. This is done by going to Control Panel/Admin. Tools and then stopping Sentinel RMS.
- Fill out entire form, provide real contact information since we will use it to contact you and to provide you a license.
- Make sure to select an appropriate reason for the request (trial/clock tampering or commuter problem).
- In the note field include suffucient information about what have lead to the problem and reason why cleaning license is needed. Provide any additonal information you will find necessary.
- Click on Submit when you are done to transmit request directly to Carlson server. Make sure that any local firewall (if present) allows connection through. In case if transmission failure you will be given alternative submission instructions.
- When you receive a license file, do the following:
- Save clean.txt you received into the same folder where you have regclient.exe.
- Execute batch file called install_clean.bat
Note: The cleaning license you receive has a lifespan of 2 days from the moment it is generated. Please make sure you will be able to apply the license promptly before you request it.