This document describes the process to download and utilize individual Wisconsin County coordinate systems for use in Carlson SurvCE/SurvPC 2.0 or higher with GPS Equipment or Carlson Survey 2012 and later.
- Right-click on the desired Wisconsin County coordinate system:
then click "Save Target As" to download the file to your Desktop or Laptop computer.
- WisCRS.csl - Wisconsin Coordinate Reference Systems (WISCRS)
- WCCS.csl - Wisconsin County Coordinate System (WCCS), formerly named "WICountyProjections.csl" and renamed for clarity.
- Migrate the desired CSL file into your Data folder on your data collector (i.e. - "\Program Files\SurvCE\Data\" or "C_Drive\Data" or "SystemCF\Data\").
- Open SurvCE/SurvPC and tap Equip → Localization (or tap File → Job Settings).
- In the System tab, tap the "Edit Projection List" button.
- Tap the "Add User Defined" button in the bottom right.
- Tap the "Load File" button on the left.
- Change the "Type:" pulldown in the top left so it shows "CSL Files".
- Tap on the desired CSL file in your Data folder then tap Green Check to open it.
- Pick your County from the pull-down list and tap the Green Check to add it to your shorter "Favorites List".
- Repeat steps 3 through 9 for any other Counties you would like to save in your Favorites list.
Note: Clients can also use the desired CSL file in Carlson Survey 2012 and later via Settings → Drawing Setup → [Projection] - More Pre-Defined/User-Defined → [Define Projection] → Add from File.
Note: Clients can also follow a similar procedure for the Minnesota County Projections.