A high-tech mining machinery group

Moderator: Carlson Support

A high-tech mining machinery group

Postby vipeakbecky » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:44 am

Vipeak is celebrating the inauguration of an expansion to its Crusher factory in Zhengzhou, China, and the tenth anniversary of its Mining and Construction Technology manufacturing activities in China. The value of the expansion investment implemented in 2010 was RNB 500.000 thousand and it comprised of a new workshop and warehouse, as well as an upgrade of the factory building and production equipment.
Vipeak began manufacturingCrusher in Zhengzhou in rented premises in 1983 . Being a leading company in industrial powder processing, engineering stone Crusher and construction sand making, Vipeak Heavy Industry Machinery Group Company is a high-tech mining machinery company in China. The manufacturing portfolio will be extended to include several new small crusher models and the factory will also start producing screens and feeders, allowing Vipeak's other manufacturing units to focus on larger and tailor-made crusher models. The new plant layout made possible by the expansion is expected to increase also manufacturing efficiency.
In addition to the Chinese and Asian markets, the Zhengzhou factory serves Vipeak's mining and construction customers on a global basis. The expansion strengthens the facility's position as one of the main manufacturing units in Vipeak's Construction business line. The zhengzhou factory currently employs approximately 100 people.
Vipeak aims to respond to its customers' needs by strengthening its presence, capabilities and supply capacity in the emerging markets.
Vipeak is a global supplier of mining machinery. Our service has expanded to the entire world, almost including 75 countries. From engineering stone, construction sand to engineering powder.
vipeakbecky

Re: A high-tech mining machinery group

Postby robertcorey » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:48 am

Excellent information. Your web-site is so cool. I’m impressed by the details that you have on this web site.I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this web site.I am a writer at custom essay writing service,if you have any doubt n writing essays.Please refer here
robertcorey

Return to Mining