Help XY Offset- Carlson Fiji User

Moderator: Carlson Support

Help XY Offset- Carlson Fiji User

Postby Kahuto_A » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:40 pm

We purchased a BRX6+ Base and Rover kit. Im doing tests for a while now, my z values are pretty good however my x and y values are off by 20 -40cm and sometimes more. We use the kit for GCP's capture in Fiji, I also noticed that Fiji coordinate system (FMG 1986) was not loaded into my controller so I decided to download this from Trimble Business Centre and load it into my controller, I have no idea if that was a wise thing to do. :D So right now Im using a projection file from TBC and 2 and 3 points localiuzation top try and align my x and y coordinates but I, still coming short.
Kahuto_A

Re: Help XY Offset- Carlson Fiji User

Postby Kahuto_A » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:57 am

Kahuto_A wrote:We purchased a BRX6+ Base and Rover kit. Im doing tests for a while now, my z values are pretty good however my x and y values are off by 20 -40cm and sometimes more. We use the kit for GCP's capture in Fiji, I also noticed that Fiji coordinate system (FMG 1986) was not loaded into my controller so I decided to download this from Trimble Business Centre and load it into my controller, I have no idea if that was a wise thing to do. :D So right now Im using a projection file from TBC and 2 and 3 points localiuzation top try and align my x and y coordinates but I, still coming short.
Kahuto_A

Return to General Carlson Discussion