Uninstallation Of Carlson software

Moderator: Carlson Support

Uninstallation Of Carlson software

Postby TLEng_sg » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

Hello, the carlson software installed had will hang on my pc, Some of the function in my software is no functioning properly, i would like to do an uninstallation. May i know what is the procedure to do it?? Thank you.
TLEng_sg

Postby site admin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Go to your Start button, Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs
site admin
Site Admin

Postby TLEng_sg » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 am

So i can just uninstalled my carlson in the control --> add/remove progarm? As my software is the purchased version. i does not need to do the online registration again after i reinstalled my carlson?? Please advised.. :D
TLEng_sg

Postby site admin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:30 pm

After you reinstall the software it will bring you back to the registration wizard. Use the option for Internet registration on the first tab, reinstallation of software on the second tab, but your information in the third and it will automatically find your change key from the previous install. Let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you.
site admin
Site Admin

Postby armstrong » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello,
It is very easy to remove any software from your pc. go to start then control panel then click on add or remove programs and then remove the software that you want.

good luck!!

Postby armstrong » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 pm

On windows XP you can remove it from Control Panel and then Add remove program. Once you have removed this from your software you can use some registry cleaner software to clean the registry and if you see the folder in program files than you can delete that as well.

Thanks,

article network
article directory
armstrong

Postby jonbagle » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Use CCleaner to clean up the registry trash... will work wonders for your PC speed.
jonbagle

Return to General Carlson Discussion