feature request - truck turning

Moderator: Carlson Support

feature request - truck turning

Postby mkane » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

We are using Carlson Civil on Intellicad and so far believe we can live without autocad but are missing the ability to run AutoTurn. Does anyone know of a lisp routine or addon that will do truck turning movements in Carlson / Intellicad?
mkane

Postby site admin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Please send this request to support@carlsonsw.com so we can add it to our wish list items. Thank you
site admin
Site Admin

Postby site admin » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:57 pm

There has been a Vehicle Path Tracking routine added to Carlson 2011. It will be under the Roads pulldown within the Civil package.
site admin
Site Admin

Postby noliver » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Just came across this. The help file says "Currently, the command does not support hinged vehicles." Is this a feature we can expect to see in the near future? I have a portable crusher that is 96' long and has two articulation points when in transport configuration and this would be extremely helpful in figuring out where I can and can't take it.
noliver

Postby site admin » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:22 pm

This is something I would send to support@carlsonsw.com as I think they are planning on trucks with only a single articulation point. This would be good for them to know so they can possibly add this.

Bharris
site admin
Site Admin

Return to General Carlson Discussion