2012 update changelog...

Moderator: Carlson Support

2012 update changelog...

Postby gskelhorn » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:35 am

I would like to see much more detail in the change list made public for Carlson updates. The most recent update to 2012 sure is sparse...

Hmmm, what about the rest of you folks?
gskelhorn

Postby Dent Cermak » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:29 pm

They have probably had to spend a lot of time integrating Intellicad into their system as a useable entity so less time was available for Carlson additions. Besides Carlson is pretty much complete as it stands now. A few minor peaks and tweeks appears all that is needed.
But it is true that if you show me a list of really major new toys in my particular package, the more likely I am to buy an upgrade.
Right now I am more interested in a few bug fixes. I think a lot of things have been added and fixed that are not on their list. Sometimes you just have to stick your neck out and update just to see what is really there.
Dent Cermak

Postby gskelhorn » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi Dent... sorry for not being clear. What I meant was more information about what changes were made in the update. There were certainly a lot more fixes and changes than are listed in the knowledge base posting.

So far I have bumped into one problem I had a personally issued patch for from back in September that did not appear to make it into the update.

I want more info is all...
gskelhorn

Postby site admin » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Please email your request directly to us at support@carlsonsw.com
site admin
Site Admin

Postby gskelhorn » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:58 pm

bharris wrote:Please email your request directly to us at support@carlsonsw.com

Oh... I have in the past... should I again?
gskelhorn

Return to General Carlson Discussion