Carlson 2013 Build 120814 update problem?

Moderator: Carlson Support

Carlson 2013 Build 120814 update problem?

Postby aduchek » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Hello!

We just updated our software with the new build, today (monday, 08/20), upon attempting to print/plot from different files on different machines we are having problems. I am running the Carlson 2013 with AutoCAD Map 3D 2013. I have not had this problem before.

Our software seems to be getting 'stuck' in the plot menu not allowing us to snap to the second corner, and then not allowing us to leave the plot menu. After I try to snap to the first corner it won't allow a snap to the second corner, and then it says 'plot hit enter or cancel or (retry):' and then it will just continue with 'plot' at the command prompt after you hit 'r' for retry or anything else. Esc does not even pull it out of this error most times.

This seems to be the problem when plotting from model space, if i make a print view in the layout tab, I seem to be able to by-pass the problem.

This has happened while i was trying to plot to a pdf and to a plotter on different machines with different files. It does not seem to be happening every time we plot, but most times.

Is this problem related to the recent software update?

Thank you for your help!
-amanda
aduchek

Postby gskelhorn » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:14 pm

I had very similar problems printing with earlier version of 2013 with Intellicad 7.2 but I was trying to print from layouts. This latest update fixed that issue for me... maybe broke you ;-)

You should send a report in to support@carlsonsw.com
gskelhorn

Return to General Carlson Discussion