Visual trailers

Moderator: Carlson Support

Visual trailers

Postby FieldstoneSurvey » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Just upgraded to Carlson Survey OEM 2018 & it is running pretty smoothly.
I am getting some sort of a visual 'trailer' when I draw a line as I move the mouse along.
Have not seen this effect before and the many lines apparently drawn while I am picking the node, for instance, will disappear after the line is drawn.
I thought it my be something similar to a Maxsort setting but wondered if I am the only one.
FieldstoneSurvey

Re: Visual trailers

Postby Jorgan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Yes we have the same thing at our office. Five PC's were updated to 2018, every PC is different in its own way. One has a video card others are on-board graphics, some win 7 others 10. I have contacted support and sent screen shot of the issues. They told me to update my video driver but it does it on all machines and machines are up to date. After that was said no response , That was in the first week of November. I have researched it and a, unable to find any fix myself. Does get annoying .
Jorgan

Postby Jorgan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Any ideas out there?
Jorgan

Postby Jorgan » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Just got this email from Carlson support

We have made some changes to the AutoCAD OEM engine and plan to do a new build of Carlson Survey 2018 soon. I hope to post this new build on our website under Downloads by next week. Please try this out when it's ready and let me know if you still have trouble.
Jorgan

Return to General Carlson Discussion