what is in the works....

Moderator: Carlson Support

what is in the works....

Postby Jason Skarda » Fri Feb 22, 2002 5:19 am

Hey everyone,

Well my question is this....what is the plan for C&G and Carlson...What I want to know is are you all going to be making a major upgrade to incorporate the best features of carlson software or will you all be slowly dissolved into carlson. I am quite fond of c&g software, yet I am wondering if c&g and carlson are planning to release a new product all together. Maybe some sort of joint venture that will incorporate both carlson survey and c&g intellicad.

Possible customer,
Jaso
Jason Skarda

Re: what is in the works....

Postby Donald Morrison » Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:24 pm

The palns are great for C&G and Carlson. Several of the previous C&G employees in tech support, sales and programing have come back on board with us. The release of CG-Acad 2002 was a team effort of both C&G and Carlson and in fact several Carlson features were added to the C&G Acad. The CG-Windows Upgrade comming out in the next few weeks is also a team effort of Carlson and C&G. C&G will remain a solvent software company and will continue to support the C&G clients. Dean Goodman is very involved in the Carlson Windows CE Data collector program and you will see a C&G influence in the the new Windows CE data collector functions. To make a long story short this is probably the best move C&G could have made, and with the old employees comming back on board you can be confident that the C&G clients won't be lost in the wash.
Donald Morrison

Return to C&G