Contours

Moderator: Carlson Support

Contours

Postby Jim » Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:09 am

When I run a surface and then show it on my screen, it seems "ghosting" in the backround. When I regen it still is there, however I can not delete it, select it or do anything with it. The image is everthing related to the surface. I am using ACAD 2000 with the new release of C&G. PLEASE HEL
Jim

Re: Contours

Postby Barkley Hensley » Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:25 pm

Jim, have you closed the surface? After creating the surface you may want to write it to the drawing using the write surface to drawing command. Remember, when writing the surface to the drawing, you choose what will be drawn, contours, tin lines and the like. After this, choose the close surface command and all should be well. Hope this helps. If I am way off base here, maybe Jeff will come to my rescue
Barkley Hensley

Re: Contours

Postby Jeff » Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:23 pm

Think of the new interactive surface as an overlay on top of your drawing untill you write it to the screen. A drawback to this is of you have all ready written contors to the drawing they will appear unbderneath your image untill you erase them, which can be done automatically by wrioting the new surface to the drawing
Jeff

Return to C&G