Release Date

Moderator: Carlson Support

Release Date

Postby Tim R » Sat Apr 13, 2002 7:31 pm

Has a release date been set for the new version of C&G for Windows? I have been waiting since October when I purchased the software and was told that I would be getting a "bug" free version.

Thanks,

Timothy R. Ratcliffe, PL
Tim R

Re: Release Date

Postby Larry P » Sat Apr 13, 2002 8:41 pm

Tim,

I don't work for C & G; but I think I can give you "an" answer. Whether or not it is "the" answer is another thing all together.

The version of C & G that I am currently running is quite stable. Also, I have a beta test copy of the next version. So far, I like the improvements I see. But, as with any beta version, there are some issues which need to be worked out. I have told the folks at C & G that they should make sure it works as well as possible BEFORE sending out the new version. The last thing we need at is a rushed, buggy product which will lead to hours of frustration for us and many many hours of tech support headaches for them.

So, the bottom line is this, check what you are running and call C & G to see if the current shipping version is newer. And then, be patient. They are working hard on the Icad 2001 version. I hope we see it only after the issues are taken care of.

Good Luck.
Larry P
NCPL
Larry P

Return to C&G