Hatch Command

Moderator: Carlson Support

Hatch Command

Postby psauer » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 pm

My hatch command under my draw menu will not load correctly, any suggestions to correct the problem?
Thanks
psauer

Postby site admin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:25 pm

What's happening when you select the command? Which version are you running?
site admin
Site Admin

Postby psauer » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:06 pm

I’m running 2009. From the draw menu I select hatch. It loads a boundary hatch menu with three tabs, boundary, pattern properties and pattern. Under boundary I select area, select a closed figure in the drawing, the menu reappears and that’s all. It will not follow through with the ok button on the bottom of the menu. Also under patterns it lists all the hatches but does not preview them in the display windows.

Thanks
psauer

Postby site admin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Please go to the Help pull-down menu and report the build date in (xxxxxx)? Also, can you go back to Help and then About Intellicad to get the version off of the second line of text there? Thank you.

As far as the previews not showing up for the hatches, right click on your desktop and go to Properties. Click on the Settings tab, click the Advanced button and then go to the Troubleshoot tab. In here, turn the Hardware acceleration to NONE. You may need to restart after this to get the correct results.

Thank you.
site admin
Site Admin

Return to Survey