F2F just flipped out!

Moderator: Carlson Support

F2F just flipped out!

Postby JC » Tue May 03, 2011 10:54 pm

I've been using CSD 4 with LDD 2007 for 4 years. 2 weeks ago several wacky things started happening.

1) not recognizing codes Ex.: "EP" connects to the closest point with "EP1, 2, 3, etc"). Any description that connects lines/breaklines behaves similar. 2 weeks ago it would draw nice parallel lines for pavement now it's zig-zagging regardless that one code is EP and the other is EP1???

2) Size code "S"; we use for trees will import 2 trees identically coded "GUM S15" at totally different sizes. How can that be????

I used to think I was pretty good with F2F, but I've tried everything I can think of. Sent files to carlson & they weren't much help. They told me to change a couple of things that I already tried. I have got to be overlooking a very simple setting.

Any help is greatly appreciated as I just about killed myself getting a 30 acre topo/asbuilt out last week on a 50 unit apt. complex.
JC

Postby site admin » Wed May 04, 2011 5:34 pm

This was fixed by deleting the fld2fin.ini and the drawing's .ini file
site admin
Site Admin

Postby JC » Wed May 04, 2011 5:41 pm

This did the trick! Just when I was beginning to doubt Carlson support you guys came through with flying colors. You guys rock... just wish I would have posted 2 weeks ago!
JC

Postby Dent Cermak » Wed May 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Dude!! NEVER doubt the Wizards in Mayesville!!
Most of the time the trick is to get them to explain things to you at your level of understanding. For some of us, that involves them getting out the crayons and the Big Chief paper tablet, but they can still do it.
Dent Cermak

Return to Survey