CAD technology

Moderator: Carlson Support

CAD technology

Postby eleesha » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 am

How can I learn about CAD technology for architecture? I want to attend this University but I have A LOT of competition. A lot of students are to 10% and even to 5% of their high school class. I was wondering how I learn about CAD technology to design and create buildings, homes, etc. Is there classes I can take? How much is CAD technology? These questions daunt me. Please help, thank you.

Postby Dent Cermak » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Persistant little cuss ain't she!!

Same question as before yields the same answer:

If you wish to design and create buildings, you need a whole lot more than just the CAD classes. To do that you must be a registered Architect. That puts you right back to heading to that University that you wish to attend. During the 4 years of college you will get all of the CAD classes that you need.
From what is indicated in your post, I feel pretty save in guessing that you are not in the USA and I am not real familiar with what is offered in your country. Here we have Community Colleges where you can go to take such a class as you desire to become an architectural drafter. Good grades in a community college may indeed help you get into a university to complete your degree work.
But if the competition for university worries you, wait until you hit the competition in getting a position as an architectural drafter or a graduate architect!!
I'm not going to burst your bubble though. Go for it and ALWAYS do the best you can. It may not be as daunting as you think.

However, judging by the link you have attached to your posts, I would deem your requests as bogus and solely a bot entered advertisement. If so, do not waste your time at university. You do not have what it takes to succeede. Stick with the internet. Any fool can do that.
Dent Cermak

Postby briensmith19 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:36 am

Technology CAD is a branch of electronic design automation that models semiconductor fabrication and semiconductor device operation. The modeling of the fabrication is termed Process TCAD, while the modeling of the device operation is termed Device TCAD. Included are the modelling of process steps (such as diffusion and ion implantation), and modelling of the behavior of the electrical devices based on fundamental physics, such as the doping profiles of the devices. TCAD may also include the creation of compact models (such as the well known SPICE transistor models), which try to capture the electrical behavior of such devices but do not generally derive them from the underlying physics.

Thanks,

hoody

anniversary gifts for men
briensmith19

Postby Dent Cermak » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:45 pm

That has absolutely no application to survey software. Please only post when you actually know what you are talking about.
Dent Cermak

Return to Survey