Auto Annotate - Line Table

Moderator: Carlson Support

Auto Annotate - Line Table

Postby donna_jwsc » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 pm

I am using Carlson Survey 2011 Embedded AutoCAD.

I am trying to create a line table that will have my distances to "tenths". I have my units precision set to tenths yet the distances in the line table still come out to the hundreths. I cannot find where the setting is to change this.
donna_jwsc

Postby Dent Cermak » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

Click on the '"ANNOTATE" tab. Down to the "LINE/CURVE TABLE", then over to "TABLE DEFAULTS". Click on the "Select Table Lables" button. Look at the next to bottom line "Horizontal Distance". Look to far right and click on the little arrow tab to set the decimal precision that you want.
Most tables in Carlson have a set up like this and your units precision settings are overwritten by these setups.
Dent Cermak

Line Tables - Carlson Survey 2011 Embedded AutoCAD

Postby donna_jwsc » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Dent Cermak,
I do not know if you work for Carlson or AutoCAD but you have helped me so much - thank you!
donna_jwsc

Postby Dent Cermak » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 pm

I don't work for either one. I work for a surveying and mapping company in Jackson, Mississippi. I'm just a drafter like so many others here. I just like to share what I have learned.
There are several here that know much more than I do and are willing to help others out too. That's what I like about this discussion group.
Dent Cermak

Return to Survey