[crd:none]

Moderator: Carlson Support

[crd:none]

Postby shaha » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 pm

I believe a setting got changed somewhere and now when i open an existing drawing to add a new point file, instead of it saying [crd:none] it shows the last crd file which was created. the problem is when i create a new one, even though it creates it, it imports the one set current at the top of the screen. then i have to delete the duplicate points and draw/locate the correct ones from the new crd file. my co-workers are all telling me when i open a file it should say [crd:none] but no one knows how to fix it. i am new to carlson, civil3d junkie by preference. i am using carlson 12 on autocad. please help and thank you in advance.
shaha

Postby SurvTech31 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:41 pm

There are two areas I would look to make some setting changes. The first, if you go into the Settings Menu --> Carlson Configure and click on the Project / Data Folders... I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I would make sure all these appear correct. ie Make sure your data folder isn't set to fixed, if you want it to be the project folder.

The other option that comes to mind is that maybe something got changed within your startup wizard. You can turn the wizard on/off from within General Settings tab within the same carlson configure menu. Once you turn this on, create a new drawing. Name the file and click next. Potentially some settings on this next window are what you are looking for?

Again, not really sure if either of this will get you what you are looking for, but they are a place to start.
SurvTech31

Return to Survey