Carlson Civil 2014 with Autocad- profile creation question

Moderator: Carlson Support

Carlson Civil 2014 with Autocad- profile creation question

Postby lsitnj » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:49 am

I use interface in Carlson Civil for profile creation to generate alignment. I input Sta and ELEV. Interface computes slope with four significant digits after decimal. Where is the setting that controls the rounding of significant digits? Length under units is set to two decimal digits
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lsitnj

Re: Carlson Civil 2014 with Autocad- profile creation questi

Postby Gibbo » Mon May 26, 2014 5:50 am

Those Units Controls only control AutoCAD/Intellicad units, not Carlson I'm pretty sure. You'll notice there are many settings for decimal places in many of the annotation setups in Carlson. I don't believe you can change the amount of decimal places in that window, but I may be wrong.
Andy Gibson
Brisbane, Australia
Gibbo

Re: Carlson Civil 2014 with Autocad- profile creation questi

Postby Dent Cermak » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Looks like your total table is set to 4 decimal places. I don't use Civil, but there is usually a set-up selection for Carlson tables, BUT they like to hide stuff like that.
One thing to try is to right click on the "%slope" radio button at the top and see if a pop-up with settings shows up. If not, you can try to treat the table like an Excell table and see if selecting that colum and left or right clicking on it opens a variable setting.
Dent Cermak

Return to Civil