How to make Linetypes

How to make Linetypes

Postby CMB » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:33 pm

I am a new intellicad user and I am setting up everything for F2F for my new employer. I think I have figured most of it out, but I am having issues finding the correct linetypes for standard land surveying. When I am in the field code library it looks like standard utility lines are available ( --E--, etc). Yet when I process it the line comes in as individual entities, like it was exploded. Each - and E are their own block. I am not sure why this is. And yet I cant find any information anywhere about how to make a linetype. I do not know the syntex for creating a line, nor the Intellicad have a "Make Linetype" command (this is the first AutoCAD command that I have not been able to find in Intellicad). So I am asking if anyone knows how to do this in Intellicad, or better yet, does anyone have a standard surveying Linetype Library I could use? Intellicad uses all the same file extensions, so it will read any AutoCAD Linetype library. Thanks

-JS
CMB

Re: How to make Linetypes

Postby gskelhorn » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:48 pm

You likely have this solved but in case it is useful, take a look at the AfraLisp page.
https://www.afralisp.net/autocad/tutorials/complex-custom-linetypes.php
gskelhorn

Return to IntelliCAD General