Coordinate format

Moderator: Carlson Support

Coordinate format

Postby NOVAGEOMATICS » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:33 pm

In the configuration the coordinate format is set to C&G. I change it to Carlson Alphanumeric but everytime I go back it returns to CG format. Can't seem to save the coordinate formation ! help ??
NOVAGEOMATICS

Re: Coordinate format

Postby gskelhorn » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:27 am

NOVAGEOMATICS wrote:In the configuration the coordinate format is set to C&G. I change it to Carlson Alphanumeric but everytime I go back it returns to CG format. Can't seem to save the coordinate formation ! help ??

Getting settings to default the way I wanted took some trials. For the most part I have settings default as I wish.
  • I use custom template drawings (DWT)
  • When editing the template drawing I set Carlson Configure | General | Save Settings to Drawing Dictionary enabled
  • I use the Carlson SQLite CRDB format but that shouldn't matter
  • Set the other items as you wish, I like to have the Drawing INI files enabled
  • In Carlson Configure | Drawing Setup I have set Use Drawing Template for Drawing Setup On Startup
  • Set your custom template drawing to be default or choose it each time you create a new drawing. See Carlson Configure | Startup Settings.

Each old drawing defaults to settings used when last edited.

There are likely other methods but I like things this way. I also use the Settings Server to keep template drawings and other main config files standardized among each of us.

My highlighting with the mouse sucks! See images:

Screenshot 2022-01-27 072336.png

Screenshot 2022-01-27 071302.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gskelhorn

Return to Survey