Intellicad Prompt History

Intellicad Prompt History

Postby wmossing » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:31 pm

I cannot find the setting to show 3 decimal places in the prompt history. Everything points to the drawing settings and drawing units which I have set to 3 but still only showing 2 decimals in the prompt history.
Any help would be appreciated.
I use the Carlson Civil package for civil and mining jobs.
wmossing

Re: Intellicad Prompt History

Postby gskelhorn » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:45 am

Results are displayed by running Intellicad command or Carlson / custom commands. Intellicad commands (and the properties panel) decimals for linear units (distances, coordinates, etc) are controlled by setting the LUPREC variable. It exists somewhere in settings but I'm not sure where :D

Carlson command often have their own setting to control the number of decimals displayed in the command window and reports. for example, the Carlson distance command 3DIST (aliased as DI) has its own precision setting... Run DI then type the letter O (for options) to set the number of decimals this command displays.

di-1.PNG

and now the results show four decimals...

di-2.PNG

You can use the Carlson Settings Explorer to filter on the word decimals to get an idea of some settings.

In Carlson Configure | Localization Settings you can set some defaults the way you like.

For the LUPREC setting to default as you wish, edit your drawing templates (DWT).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gskelhorn

Return to IntelliCAD General