Contour It (CI20)
Can't create a contour map with a line weight of zero
Due to a limitation in the third-party contour engine used in Contour It, the minimum line weight in Contour It is 1. In some cases, it is desirable to have a line weight of zero. You can adjust your line weight once you have computed your contour map and returned to Sight Survey. Use this procedure once you are back in Sight Survey:
1. Type SF to access the Selection Filter dialog box.
2. In the Selection Filter dialog box, click the Layer button.
3. On the layer list that appears, click the Contours layer, then click OK.
4. Select Start > Settings > Polyline Defaults, or type the two-letter command XP.
5. In the Polyline Style dialog box, set your Width to 0. You may also change the line type and Pen (color) if desired. Click Apply, then click OK.
6. Close the Selection Filter dialog box.
© 2008 by Carlson Software, Inc. Last modified November 18, 2008